5 Tips for Feeling Sexy
1. Figure out what makes you feel sexy and attractive. For some it’s wearing racy lingerie or going dancing or reading steamy novels or doing yoga or bellydancing. Whatever it is figure it out and do it more often.
2. Talk about sex. When you talk about sex with your mate, it can actually help boost your libido and also helps create intimacy. This is really important because for many women they like to feel connected before they feel like having sex and many men use sex to feel connected to their spouse. So talking about it can help get both spouses in the mood.
3. Just do it! Don’t wait until you “feel” like having sex to do it. The more sex we have, the sexier we feel. The sexier we feel, the more we want to do it. So fake it until you make it, so to speak.
4. Be selfish. This means take the time to have your own hobbies and interests, and allow your partner to do the same. This keeps things interesting and besides there is nothing sexier than a partner who loves their life.
5. Compete against eachother. Competition can increase testosterone for both men and women, which also increases libido. This can be things like playing a tennis match, betting on a game or even trying to see who can guess closest to the amount of your dinner bill at a restaurant.